Zionist.com - Anything but silent

Powered by WebAds

Israel must cut ties with the Palestinian Authority

March 16th, 2007  ·  13 Comments

Nimr Hamad, a spokesman for PLO chief Mahmoud Abbas, stated Thursday that the new Hamas-Fatah unity government and its newly-released platform accurately represent all Palestinian Arabs, and if Israel refuses to make peace with that government then it refuses to make peace with the “Palestinians” in general.

He is absolutely right.

The new government and its platform do in fact accurately represent the vast majority of Palestinian Arabs.

• Most “Palestinians” support the use of terrorist violence against Israeli Jews, be they soldiers or unarmed men, women and children.

• Most “Palestinians” do not recognize Israel’s right to exist as the only Jewish state on earth.

• And most “Palestinians” hold absolutely firm to the unacceptable demand that Israel open its borders to millions of foreign-born Arabs who claim to be “Palestinian refugees,” thus inviting the demographic demise of the Jewish state.

Hamas’ landslide electoral victory, scores of opinion polls conducted since, and now Fatah spokesman Nimr Hamad confirm all of this to be true.

And if it’s true, then why in the world should Israel view any of the “Palestinians” as viable peace partners?

How can you view a group of people who hope for your destruction and back any violent measures that may bring it about as peace partners?

Did America and Britain view Nazi Germany as a peace partner? At first they did, to the great detriment of the entire world. Then they learned their lesson, and realized that only after being crushed, defeated and reeducated could the Germans be true peace partners.

Likud lawmaker Yisrael Katz said that Israel should respond to the new terror-supporting government and the fact that its hostile platform does represent all “Palestinians” – including Abbas – by completely severing ties with the Palestinian Authority.

No better advise could be given, lest Ehud Olmert become another Neville Chamberlain.

Enjoy the article? Subscribe to our email updates

13 comments so far ↓

• 1 Marcel // Mar 16, 2007 at 7:28 pm

This is Olmert’s response ;
    ‘Severing ties with Abbas a mistake, PM aides say’
    We know that stooge &puppet Olmert will never do anything good for Israel because he is subservient to his master in Washington .
    His master will never let him sever ties with Abbas and this is why Olmert has spoken so clearly.
    No matter what the Palestinian Terrorists Authority aligned with Hamas does, the evil plan of President Bush will move forward until God Himself stops it.
    Israel under Olmert or even Netanyahu are incapable of ending this evil plan hatched in hell.
    There is no will to break free of U.S. Hegmony over Israel as the faithless who rule are content to live under vassal slave stauts ,following the Road map to certain disaster.
    Taking order’s from their earthly lord and master, George is their only vision and hope at this time.
    This will change when the U.S. is removed from the picture.

• 2 Joyce // Mar 16, 2007 at 8:09 pm

All this simply proves, is how even more absurd this peace proposal really is. And how obvious it is, that our government, and all those who are pushing this ludicrous proposal, is only doing it for their own benefit, and not for the benefit of Israel. And I pray, that Israel will realize this, and not let themselves be pressured by anyone, into accepting this false peace proposal. And that they, will also tell, the U.S. and everyone else to mind their own business, and to let them run their own country as they see fit to do.

• 3 Marcel // Mar 17, 2007 at 2:51 pm

Ryan ,
    Israel’s most serious problem which 98% of Zionists ignore is that America is her IDOL.
    For security ,for peace for hope ,for economic wellbeing and for survival, Israel bows both knees to the U.S. and it is shameful that ‘zionist’ Christians have been silent about this evil entity robbing the honor and glory only due to the Holy One of Israel.
    God is a jealous God and will not suffer the imposter peacemaker to usurp His place anylonger.
    A responder at my bloog wrote this below and thats what the blind American Christians have missed.

America is an IDOL, dude. I think it’s kind of an ironic joke that the most popular show in this country is American Idol. God is mocking us by letting it be so popular.

That said, Bush himself is a judgment. If God raises up all leaders, that means good ones and bad ones. Christians are on record as saying God sent Bush, so they are hung by their own words. God raised him up precisely to bring about our destruction.

He tested the discernment of His people, and they failed badly. Even as the rotten fruit was exposed, they still defended him and mocked and attacked any who called him out. They let themselves be led by the ear with a couple of narrow wedge social issues instead of being about the Lord’s business of saving souls, and this is the result. Fast forward seven years, and gays and abortion are still with us, and not leaving any time soon. Meantime the Lord is blasphemed daily from all sources, and we still focus on people’s bedroom habits. As tho if everyone stopped sleeping around suddenly Paradise would ensue.

It’s all WORKS BASED. We seem to think good works will save America, and that is an insult to the finished work of Christ. Works are filthy rags, doubly so if the person s unsaved. So not only is it a useless battle, it’s a waste of time better spent, since we do not have much left.

There will be a backlash such as not seen since the Holocaust, against Christians. Sooner or later Falwell or someone will say something so incredibly assinine in their defense of this Admin that the nation will just explode on us all. How do I know? Cuz I’m about ready to explode myself.

• 4 Steven // Mar 17, 2007 at 8:35 pm

Marcel,

I rebuke you in the Name of the LORD! Your words, sir, are the words of a fool. Your condemnation of our President is unwarranted. The anger with which you so vigilantly rebuke him does nothing but reveal your own bitterness.

I have met this man, and I have looked deep into his eyes and found a God-fearing man who loves his country and his family. I am proud to call this man a Brother in Christ, for he truly is such. His words have been, from the start, sincere. And, moreover, he seeks the counsel and wisdom of the LORD as the guiding power in his decision-making process.

Do not, I pray thee, be so quick to shed blood. The Book of Proverbs warns us against people like you.

As it is written, “These six things doth the LORD hate: yea seven are an abomination unto him:”, and the sixth and seventh being, “A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among the brethren.”

You are the one whose feet make haste to shed blood.

My Bible tells me that “violence covers the mouth of the wicked.” And, as I have been reading the various discussion forums here, I can find no single contributor who is more foul, more violent than you.

I do not see such hatred flowing forth from the mouth of our President, and yet I see it flow readily forth from you, sir.

Incline your ear, man, and take heed to what I have to say. Tame your tongue, and be not so hasty to judge them who lordeth over you.

• 5 Marcel // Mar 17, 2007 at 9:20 pm

I have met this man, and I have looked deep into his eyes and found a God-fearing man who loves his country and his family…………………………………. And, moreover, he seeks the counsel and wisdom of the LORD as the guiding power in his decision-making process.
    Steve ,did you bow down and pray to him also ?
    I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you.
    FLASE PEACEMAKER President Bush’S Road Map is a curse on Israel and the Jewish people and Bush has cursed himself and EVERYTHING he touches.
    Your god Bush is a deciever ,a divider of Israel a fool, a liar and a big loser.
    Israel’s seriius error has been looking to him instead of their God.

He implements Anti-Christ’s new world dis order and Satans Road Map in dividing Israel and you are so decieved to say he seek’s counsel and wisdom of the LORD.
    He sure does ,his lord Satan, and his smooth and soft words and bloody hands you follow to your peril.
    You cannot serve two masters ,one you will hate and the other you will love.
    I do see where your love is focused .
    There is nothing your Bush can do that would awaken you ?
    As for a rebuke ,I’ll let the Lord speak to you Steve.
    Jeremiah 17:5

• 6 Marcel // Mar 17, 2007 at 9:37 pm

Steve,
    I wrote this at Caroline Glicks very good Jerusalem Post article.
    Tell me what the truth is. what your master George says or what I wrote ?
    50. Road Map endgame is war not peace
    marcel – U.S
    03/17/2007 17:37

Israel’s blind faith in the phony U.S. peace process has weakend her and invited it’s enemies to go in for the kill. Will the Jews wake up from their Idolatry madness with Bush and itheir Road Map peace stupor and return to Hashem before they are slaughtered by this peace scam ?

• 7 Steven // Mar 18, 2007 at 4:43 am

Marcel,

No Marcel – I do not “bow down” and worship Bush. I bow to no man…but perhaps you do…

…As for me, I have placed my faith in the LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. And, while I am yet a sinner, Christ died for me, so that I, and all others, may place faith in Him, and in so doing have everlasting life.

Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior.

It is not my place to judge whether or not you have been saved by the Shed Blood of Jesus. That is between you and God. But, I must say that your words do not reflect the Spirit of Jesus; I see only violence and anger. I’d encourage you to search your soul; search your spirit.

Marcel, have you placed your faith in the LORD Jesus Christ? Confessing only to Him Who Is God, and to no other man?

Remember, for it is written, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves. It is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9).

Ask yourself, Marcel. Search your soul. Be not deceived, for any man who says he knows the Lord, but who hates his brother, the love of the Lord is not in him. Be certain you are not this man, Marcel; I beseech thee.

I will pray for you; I will mention you by name in my prayers.

God Bless.

• 8 Marcel // Mar 18, 2007 at 1:22 pm

Steve,
    You are quick to judge me but have no sense to judge the one who divides Israel for his false peace.
    Your hypocrisy in judging me and not the one who does great evil against Israel is as serious as the evil which the German Christians did in accomodating and giving a wink and a knod to their elected leader Adolph .They also said he was a ‘good’ Christian.
    Like so many who bow to earthly lying politician’s ,you reveal where your heart and loyalty truly lies.
    When a decieved Christian prays that another Christian leaves the light of truth God has given him and enter into the same delusion he is under , what do you think God will send to the one who refuses to walk in the light of truth ?
    I will pray for you Steve that you stand only on the foundation ,the Rock, Jesus Chrisat and that you run away from the foundation you have built on the darkess of lying politicians .

For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.

• 9 Steven // Mar 19, 2007 at 7:04 pm

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone…

• 10 Charles Wesley // Mar 19, 2007 at 11:39 pm

Steven ,
    There is a growing anxiety over the eminent Arab uprising against the Christian nation or nation’s that help sustain Israel and the state of Israel . All of these things must come to pass even though it will mean the fall of America . Our Lord Jesus will come to Israels rescue when by all accounts Israel has no other hope . The Christian power brokers must be taken out of the way as John the Baptist was removed from before Jesus . John prepared the way for Jesus and decreased while Jesus increased . And so must America , whether it be by a disaster or moral decay .
    It would be hard to be Israels savior if we have things under control and all is well for the Jews . Who knows what part who will play during this time .
    The will of GOD will be served . I’m sure not a prophet but feel we will soon see Great and Terrible things come to pass .

• 11 Serges Guenette // Mar 21, 2007 at 12:19 am

Looking into coments about what is happening in the world and facing Israel, I find lots of your musing amusing. One thing is sure, GOd is and always will be there to help us and to teach ourselves lessons. Being a Canadian Christians , I feel it in my bones and in my heart that His tiome is coming.
    Greed, corrup morality and very very biased information is blinding the world to his only way..
    Israel is not healthy, full of weak and corrup politicians and one wonders why God will save Israel. and the only reason is because HE said he would and God has only one word, and HE will make it come true.

For the common mortal, we will just wait and see and PRAY that we will be there to see it.
    I look forward to the coming and yes I believe I will be around.

Gods word in infaillable .. as for the muslim, well ,lets see what the future will bring… Judge a tree by its fruit… ans islamist trees are…

• 12 Charles Wesley // Mar 21, 2007 at 2:42 am

Serges
    For giggles look up (Dajjal) and ( Digital Angel) . The Arabs know the time is soon also . The mechanism for enforcing the (buy , sell or trade ) or facilitating the implementation of the Mark of the Beast is now practically in position . I do believe that the Dome of the Rock will have to come down to trigger the whole thing . The future for the Muslims does not look good . But neither does Americas . All we can do now is to be vigilant , spread the word and with great wonder and fear see how the Lord God works His prophesy . Every time I see a ( No Fear) sticker on a car I say ” plenty of fear here “.
    God Bless You

• 13 Albert Timon // Jan 5, 2009 at 8:05 am

Israel needs to sell a lot of bagels to support this invasion.If not successful they can always sue the Swiss banks.